Sunday, July 6, 2008

Dylan Cuthbert/Q games considering Trophies for Pixel Junk Monsters

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?message.uid=36790231#U36790231

According to this post on the official forums,they are looking into trophies for Pixel Junk Monsters.I still haven't picked up this title.I'm kind of waiting on Pixel Junk Eden personally.If you want to see a little more of Dylan,check out the 1up show:RSVP 01 on itunes.It's a roundtable discussion with Dylan,Gabe Newell from Valve and Johnathan Mak(I might not be remembering his name,but he created Everday Shooter)

1 comment:

The Brains. said...

You are correct on Jonathon Mak, but yeah, I really hope they do trophies for PJM, I am a huge avid player of that game, and it's killer expansion. I was always into tower defense titles though, and trust me, this is the best one I've probably ever played, and the last time I checked, it's the only high end standalone TD game made, at least in my memory.